WHO WE ARE

Allen & Carwile was established in 1948 by its senior partner, Carter R. Allen. Mr. Allen formed a partnership in 1962 with R. Toms Dalton, Jr. and was joined in 1973 by G. William Watkins. In 1987, this partnership merged with Timothy C. Carwile and Charles L. Ricketts, III to form the present professional corporation.

WHERE WE WORK

WE HAVE MOVED!! Our new location:

520 Lew DeWitt Blvd, Suite 102

Waynesboro Va, 22980

this is a test of the system to see what

WHAT WE DO

The firm is engaged in the general practice of law focusing primarily on criminal litigation (including DUI and reckless driving), business and estate planning, and commercial and residential real estate transactions.

QUESTIONS ABOUT LEGAL ISSUES? CONTACT US!

Click Here